Thursday, January 13, 2011

Intro

 So, before we begin, i'd just like to introuce myself, who i am, how i roll. Name is Steve, Grew up in the greater Binghamton Area and work retail. I love sports. Doesn't matter what sport, it brings the best out of many people. It shows how people react under pressure, how much trust they have in others, and above all else, how much they love the game they play. Football, Baseball, Basketball, Tennis, Bowling, Hockey, Golf are all sports i've attempted. And no, poker is not a sport, and while Pro Wrestling takes major athletisism, it is not considered a sport. I've always been a sports guy, following most closely, falling asleep to Sportscenter. If i would say anything, i'd say it's in my blood.

I do have one quote i live by, and it applies to this new BUHstudio.com Blog. and that is a quote by John Kruk (Baseball Tonight analysit). "I have an opinion on everyhing, sometimes you won't like it." I'm sure at least one of you reading this will disagree with me. Just please respect my opinion, and there won't be no fighting. However if there is fighting, No touching of the Hair or Face, AND THATS IT! Love Ron Burgendy and the movie Anchorman.

 I'll more than likely post up an e-mail address sometime when i get this site figured out. Feel free to leave questions to me, and if you have an idea about a future subject, i'd be happy to look into it. Also, i want to make no promises, but i will shoot for a new blog to be posted sunday night, each week. However i am awful when it comes to deadlines for just about anything, so, don't freak out when/if i don't have it up.

You stay classy, Planet Earth....Ya Jerks





No comments:

Post a Comment